Monday 20 January 2014

Fake Tan!

Fake Tan Conundrums!

I don't tend to use a lot of fake tan, just mainly for special occasions. I.E, birthdays, parties, Christmas and New Years. However, when I do use it I tend to find 2 major faults that go terribly wrong.
1. STREAKS!
I always seem to come out looking like the wrong side of an Andy Warhol painting.
2. TANGO'D!
Many of times have I been asked "where's Charlie and/or Willy Wonka?" or the infamous "Did you get lost on your way back to Loompaland?".

I was on the verge of giving up, I had tried sprays, creams, tinted moisturisers, EVERYTHING!
Then.... I stumbled across this!
Image taken from Google Images.
This is literally a case of 'it does what it says on the tin!'
Not once after using this have I had streaks or gone the darker shade of an Oompa Lumpa.
It's soft, subtle and fast drying! 
It doesn't look bad if you haven't exfoliated either!
Done properly, exfoliation and moisturiser, the works, this comes out looking like a real tan! It's the best I've come across and I have always had comments on how natural it looks! After I've told them it's fake tan!
So, it's a good case of FAKE, DON'T BAKE!

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

No comments: