Monday 20 January 2014

First Time Blogger!


Hi guys!


Just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to all this.

My names Lauren and I'm 19 yrs old and work in a call centre.

As you can imagine working in a call centre is not all that exciting so I take a lot of joy out on doing hair and beauty.

By no means am I an expert or claim to be, I just have a love of all hair and beauty products and have since being little.

This is just a blog to share my little hair and beauty bits & bobs, that you guys may find useful or just an interesting read.

I have also recently just signed up for the Glossybox's so I will do at least 1 monthly blog about it's contents.

There will be numerous blogging reports from me, but will be mainly hair & beauty.
Sooo, that enough from me, please enjoy!



... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

No comments: