Monday 3 February 2014

Hair Products #1

Shampoo, Conditioner & Serum.


Personally, having naturally dry hair that breaks so much it never seems to grow, I have always struggled to find hair products that help. Sometimes paying up to £30 just for a bottle of conditioner!
After refusing to pay ridiculous prices no more, I went to Poundland in search of some Herbal Essences or Garnier shampoo's and conditioners, and then stumbled upon these....

Daily Defense - Shampoo & Conditioner.
 Both being enriched with Keratin, these are a great way to help moisturise, rebuild, restore and rejuvenate your hair! It's doesn't sit on your hair, leaving it greasy after 1 day, its nice and light; it smells fantastic and here's the best part... It's £1 a bottle! (473ml) Available from most Poundland stores (UK)

Fish - Sleek Fish.
This high gloss serum is also another wonder from Poundland! After using other serums, again on the higher end of the market, I found quite a lot leaving my hair like I had dipped it in a chip pan... And having naturally frizzy hair, I need some sort of tamer to control the bomb. Then this came along. I actually got it as a bit of a stocking filler one Christmas and thought I may as well have a go, that was over 2 yrs ago and I'm still using it... And only on the 2nd bottle! A little does really go a long way with this serum and you can use it on wet hair to help strengthen the hair or on dry hair to add a bit of shine for a night out :) (50ml bottle) Originated in Fish Salon in Soho U.S.A - Also available from most Poundland stores (UK)

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

No comments: