Thursday 6 February 2014

Lush - Bubble Bar - Dorothy.


Infused with the orange flower and ylang ylang.
Welcome to the world of Lush products :) 
This is a 'Dorothy Bubble Bar' and OMG, it smells FABULOUS!
As I crumbled it into to my bath, it turned my bath into a rainbow, as well as bubble galore!

When it finished melting into my bath, the gorgeous vivid blue of Dorothy turned my bath a dark shade of aquamarine! ( I love blue anyway :) ) Apparently this is a mood lifter, which definitely worked. 
The ylang ylang has a sensual, sweet smell which is apparently used by aromatherapists to improve your mood, and I've got to say it made me feel fantastic as well as soooo relaxed!
Also the orange flower is meant used to lift the spirits and is a supposedly a bit of an aphrodisiac! I can say it has lifted my spirits but cannot comment on the aphrodisiac part of things! 
This is definitely a Lush product that I will be using again!

Available at most Lush stores and Lush online @ £3.25

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

No comments: