Monday 3 February 2014

Monthly Perfume Review.

             Paco Robanne - Lady Million.

Image taken from Google Images.

Not much to say about this perfume as its reviews and sales speak for it.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume and it does make me feel (or at least smell) like a million dollars!
It smells fantastic and I've not met a person yet that doesn't like it!
And for such a nice perfume it's not too expensive either!
At £43.00 for 50ml at Superdrug its an fragrance no to be missed.
A fresh woody floral, Lady Million is a luminous, fresh and transparent interpretation of the original fragrance.
I have used this fragrance for about 18 months now and will continue to wear it for as long as I can :) 
Anybody else love this perfume as much as I? ;)

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

No comments: