Friday 14 February 2014

My Daily Make-Up Essentials.

Hey guys!
This is just a quick insight into the products I use on a daily basis.


Now here's a break down of each product I use.

Mac Make-Up Bag.

I got this make-up bag as a Christmas gift '13. It's just the perfect size to fit into my hand bag and also big enough to contain all my essentials! Once opened (I forgot to take a pic) there is also a compartment to store all my brushes as well which came in the bag.

Maybelline - Dream Satin Liquid - #010 Ivory

Designed with an air-whipped formula, this foundation does give a air-brush finish! One pump of the nozzle give enough foundation to cover my entire face. It also lasts all day! Having quite naturally oily skin, sometimes it is difficult to find a high-street foundation that lasts. Available from Superdrug for £7.99

Maybelline - Expression Kajal Eye Liner - Black

As you can see by the wear and tear on the writing I have had this pencil a long time, as it lasts forever! It leaves a nice Matt black defined line under the eye that lasts hours! Admittedly, I do have to touch up once or twice depending on how long of a day I have had but I find this the best high-street eye liner out there that I've tried. 
Available from Superdrug for £2.99

Pencil Sharpener.

Not 100% where this is from, it may have come in a stationary kit. However, I never go anywhere without this is my make-up bag. Numerous times have I gone to put the lid back on my eye liner pencil and just sheered it all off! Therefore this became part of my daily essentials and would never have my make-up bag without one! 

Eyeko - Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner - Black

I received this in the Feb' Birchbox and have recently blogged about it. This has earned it's way into my daily make-up essentials. " For precise lines, smudge-proof colour and easy application" is the only way and best way to describe this eyeliner! It literally does as it says. Like I have said before, the application of this take 2 minutes, compared to the normal 5 - 10 minutes for other liquid eye liners! I would definitely buy this product.
Available from Eyeko for £12.00

Rimmel - Volume Flash x10 Mascara - Extreme Black - #1

Again, by the wear and tear on the tube you can see that I have had this product a long time! It just seems to last forever! I believe I have had this mascara for about 6 months, it's not dried out, clumped up or anything. I have also previously blogged about this mascara do I'm not going to say too much about it. However, I will never go a DAY without wearing this mascara even if I don't have any other make-up on.
Available from Superdrug for £5.99

Nivea - Pearly Shine - Lip balm - SPF10

I must apply this at least every 10 Min's! I love the way this feels on the lips. The colour, texture, scent, everything about this lip balm is amazing! The lip balm has a simple formula to make it safe for sensitive skin which also contains 'precious pearl' and 'silk extracts'. It keeps my lips well moisturised through out the day (even without applying it all the time), leaving my lips feeling super soft and smooth. It also leaves a light pink tint and shine on to my lips, saving costs on lip gloss and/or lipstick. Protects against UVA and UVB rays, so its perfect to take on holiday as well.
Available from Superdrug for £1.99

MAC - 2 in 1 - Blot Powder and Moisturising Powder.

I got this as part of a MAC gift set for Christmas, along with make-up featured above, and have found it brilliant. It has 2 trays, one with a light soft moisturising powder and the second tray has a colour match blot powder. Used together, it left my skin feeling light, almost felt like I had no make-up and airbrushed, even face to face with someone. It has lasted almost 2 months and being part of a gift set I'm not sure on cost and I cannot seem to find it anywhere to re-buy it! So this is literally my one hit wonder.

Well that's all for my daily essentials, what are your daily essentials? 



... Twitter ... Instagram ... 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I desperately need to keep a pencil sharpener in my make up bag!
I used to use that foundation too, but sadly it was just a tad too dark for me in the end.
That MAC powder has some fantastic packaging!!
amyalaska
xx

Unknown said...

I used to go without myself, but rushing about at work with touch ups and such I always used to stab the end with the lid, ending up with no eye liner for the rest of the day!
I bought it when it was on offer for a one off and ending up really liking it, and being quite olived skined, it suited me perfectly! :)
I know, I was amazed when I opened it, just a shame I can't work out where to get it from because it's absolutely amazing :( ...
Lauren'xo