Monday 3 February 2014

Sleek Long Lasting Eyeliner.

Eyeliner Conundrums.

For an every day eye liner wearer (like myself), we all truly well and know how frustrating it can be... Often demonstrating this:
Image taken from Google Images.

This has happened to me on so many occasions, I can't count.
I have worn eye liner for at least 8 years and until last year, the picture above was a DAILY occurrence. Then this little happy ending came out :)

Rimmel - Waterproof Gel Eye Liner

( £6.49 from Superdrug)
It's sleek, light weight and long lasting!
I wear this both on my upper lid and also as an eye definer.
I work 9 hr days and not once have I ever had to reapply this.
With it being gel it just glides onto the lid and stay jet black all day everyday.
Living in England, with all the rain, it's also perfect for the rain storms that we have on a weekly basis!
I've never had the infamous ' Panda Eyes ' after wearing this, unless I've rubbed my eye of course!
It's easily removed with baby wipes or make up wipes but stubborn to get off in the madness of everyday life ! 
And because it's so long lasting, it lasts for ages, the bottle in the picture, I've had for just under a year, that's just under 54p a month!

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to have to try this. I used to wear eyeliner a lot when I was in school, but for the past few years I seem to have forgotten how to... All the liquid liners I've tried either have huge smudgy brushes or just end up near my eyebrows as soon a I blink! What's the brush like on this? more brushy or felt tip? haha :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Its a brush but with the gel on it goes really fine... But it also has a little length behind it so it covers most of the lid quicker... I love it, ive used it for as long as i remember lol
Another good one is the eyeko eyeliner further up my blog, it doesn't smudge and so easy to apply x