Thursday 13 February 2014

The TMI Tag.

Hi guys!
I've just pinched this of my friend's (Sophie) blog.
Just read through it and found it interesting and its a great way to get to know a person =]
Apparently, it has been floating around on beauty blogger channels on YouTube for a while.
And the same as Sophie, I do not fancy putting my self all over YouTube.
Soooo, here goes.

1) What are you wearing? 
At this moment in time, a 'knock-off' Ralph Lauren polo shirt from Cyprus and Bench christmas fluffy pyjama bottoms. 

2) Have you ever been in love?  
Yes and I still currently am with my boyfriend, Marcus, who I will have been together with 5 years this year.

3) Ever had a terrible break up?
 Yep! Unfortunately.

4) How tall are you? 
I am quite tall at just short of 5ft10"

5) How much do you weigh?
 A little under 8 & 1/2 stone as of Jan, but may have lost a little from working with horses.

6) Any tattoo's? 
YES! I have 6 all together (technically 5), and have another planned. I have 'ICE' on my right wrist and 'MAN' on my left wrist, making the word 'ICEMAN' (off topgun) for my boyfriend as this is his nickname! I have a horses head on my right hip, my daughters name (who I lost) and D.O.B / D.O.D on my left hip, my grandma's name and D.O.B & D.O.D on my left ankle and my boyfriends name and the date we got together on my right ankle. Also have a floral piece planned for the end of the month to cover my entire rib cage on the right hand side.

7) Any piercings
Yep. Both ears pierced and stretched to 12mm. Helix piercing (top of the ear) on my left ear. I had my naval (belly) done but it split a while back. I do want to get the snake bite lip piercing though...

8) O.T.P?
Can anyone give the definition for this so I can answer?...

9) Favourite show? 
All time favourite and still is today has got to be FRIENDS! I could sit and watch this programme all day...

10) Favourite bands? 
Cannot beat a bit of metal and rock... Upon a Burning Body, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Limp Bizkit, Evanescence, Rammstein, Linkin Park, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, In Flames and so on and so on....

11) Something you miss? 
I miss the feeling as a kid where you didn't have to worry about money or work and could live your life basically care free.




12) Favourite Song? 
I don't have a 1 favourite song... I have 3... Get a Life - Limp Bizkit, Sonne - Rammstein and Crawling - Linkin Park.



13) How old are you? 
Just turned 20 =[ I'm no longer a teenager! 

14) Your zodiac sign? 
Aquarius! 

15) Quality you look for in a partner? 
Someone who can make me laugh and treat me like a princess (like Marcus, most of the time...)

16) Favourite quote? 
This has got to be the same as my boyfriend's & by one of my favourite bands Upon a Burning Body, "Because life sucks and then you die!" 



17) Favourite Actor? 
Paul Walker - R.I.P 30.11.13



18) Favourite Colour?
BLUE! I love everything and anything blue!


19) Loud music or Soft? 
The only way to go is loud!

20) Where do you go when you're sad?
 To see my horses. . . They listen to my problems and give me cuddles and always manage to make me feel better in their own little ways.

21) How long does it take you to shower?
Around 15 mins!

22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 For work, about half an hour. For a normal day at the horses or just hanging out, less than 10 mins.

23) Have you ever been in a physical fight? 
Unfortunately yes. I got jumped by 10 girls about 3 and 1/2 years ago.

24) Turn on? 
Kisses on the back of my shoulders and shoulder blades, tickling the bottom of my back and for some reason, playing with my hair (my boyfriend that is, not myself!)

25) Turn off?
Sickly teeth, manky feet and massively hairy men!

26) The reason I started blogging?
After seeing my friends blog, I got really intrigued! So basically, I'm a copy cat! But I ended up really enjoying it.

27) Fears? 
People touching the back of my neck unexpectedly! It seriously creeps me out! I also have a weird fear of earth worms, they terrify me how they can be cut in half and both halves still live! ITS NOT NORMAL! And also any flying insects and spiders.

28) The last thing that made you cry? 
After having a stressful family argument which has now happily been resolved!

29) Last time you said you loved someone? 
This morning when I left the house, to my boyfriend.

30) The meaning behind your blog name? 
There's absolutely no meaning and/or creativity behind the meaning of my blog name! I was just trying to set it up quick so I could start blogging I just went for something simple and easy.

31) The last book you read? 
'War Horse' by Michael Morpurgo.

32) The book you're currently reading?
At the moment I'm not ready a book, but I am going to start reading 'Jump!' by Jilly Cooper.

33) The last show you watched?
I've literally just finished watching an episode of a new programme called 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'. I love it, it's so funny. It's like a comical version of CSI.

34) The last person you spoke to?
My boyfriend's mum.

35) The relationship between you and the last person you text?
 My friend Sophie, arranging to pick her up to come see the horses!

36) Favourite Food? 
I really like chicken! Anything with chicken in it (apart from chicken soup!) I will eat! I also love savouries! I haven't got much of a sweet tooth.

37) Place you want to visit?
 I have already been, but I would love to go back to New York to see what it looks like without the Twin Towers. I also want to go to Russia for some reason! I love snow so I'm guessing that's why...

38) The last place you were? 
Hmmm, not sure what to put... So I'll just put the place's I've been today. My aunties new house, then to my aunties horse, petrol station, my own horses, then to my friend Sophies house (for a cheeky coffee), then back to my own horses, then to the Asda, back to my house, then back to Sophies to take her home and then back to mine and in bed! =] Bit long, but these are the places I were last.

39) Do you have a crush? 
Nope...

40) Last time you kissed someone? 
When I came home, gave Marcus a kiss to say hello.

41) The last time you were insulted?
By my boyfriend, Marcus, as per usual!

42) Favourite flavour of sweet? 
CHERRY! Always cherry...

43) What instruments do you play? 
I used to play clarinet and recorder as a child and played some guitar, but not brilliant at any of them.

44) Favourite piece of jewellery?
My tunnels! I love looking for different tunnels...

45) The last sport you played?
Showjumping on my horse. Used to play football, ice hockey and do gymnastics as a child, but not any more. I still do horse riding and have done for 16/17 yrs.

46) Last song you sang? 
'Down with the Sickness' by Disturbed.

47) Favourite chat up line? 
"Are your legs a stairway to heaven?" As I have really long legs, I used to hear this quite often... However, I find this the chat up line both funny and vile!

48) Have you ever used it?
No, but it would have been funny to see a man's face when using it!

49) Last time you hung out with someone?
Today at my horses and my house with Sophie.

50) Who should answer these questions next? 
Not gunna tag or tell anyone to do this, but if you want to do it, feel free to take it! 

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 

4 comments:

Pam said...

Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster award, if you want you can check out my post on it here:http://www.weshareinterest.net/beauty--more.html

Unknown said...

Thanks Pam, all done! :)x


And thank you so much Noor, I have followed you back on BlogLovin'! Thanks again sweet, nice to know people like my blog :) x

Lauren Percival said...

Hey, loving your blog and I've followed you on Bloglovin'. I might try this TMI tag, I've seen it all over YouTube as well, but I'd rather blog it! haha. I googled OTP is says it means 'One True Pair' as in your favourite celebrity couple/TV couple I think.. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otp

Lauren xx

http://keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Ahhh thanks Lauren :) x