Friday 7 February 2014

Quicker Fuller Lashes.

Rimmel - Volume Flash x10 - Extreme Black
Personally, having a fast paced life of working 9 hrs a day and having horses, I struggled to find a mascara that gave me the fuller and thicker lashes, that I didn't have to mess around with eyelash curlers before application. I consider myself to have the 'beady eye', which basically means I have short eyelashes and not many of them, so I like a mascara that gives me, again, the fuller and thicker look. Most mascara's take 2 applications and/or the eyelash curlers before application. However, not this:
Image taken from Google Images.

With its quick bonding and gel texture, this makes this mascara excellent for my life style. As well as giving me the 'fuller & thicker' look, its quick drying which means I can be on the move quicker and the gel like texture also makes this a great waterproof type mascara! Which is great for when I get caught in those rainstorms with the horses!
Never once have I ever thought about reapplying this throughout the day, it is definitely a mascara I will use again :)
Available direct from Rimmel for £5.99 or most beauty stores for a similar price.

... Twitter ... Instagram ... 


No comments: